Sunday, April 18, 2010

What has been happening?

My parents really love me the best! They always give in to me, unconditionally...This is really something that I should learn from them

Updates - What has been happening? :)
1) Some of you should have known, seen n ride in my new toy with me. Will post some pix of my baby soon
2) I got a promotion! Hurray! Happy with the pay increment! Now, with the pay adjustment, I feel much better around with my new baby.
3) Ms Zon announced her fabulous news! We will see a hot mama n a new pair of tiny feet in Dec (My calculation should be rit)! Hurray Hurray!!
4) Zapped to HK and zapped back to Spore!
5) The little gals are growing up well n happy! Wish to spend more time with Nelly n Mira though

Lots of good news so far! Hope to hear more good stuff along the Year of 2010!

Cheerios!!

I love my new baby!!

1 comment:

mamamira said...

Wahaha, at least your new baby dun give u sleepless nights like mine!