I have a friend, lets name him Mist.
Its tiring for me to be Mist's friend. It seems like I am always failing his expectations (which I have no idea what), and every other week, he will let it out on me (via cold shoulder/silent war/etc).
I used to confront him, and ask him what is wrong, then he will say "its okay, already pass" or sometimes, he will say stuff like "He shouldn't expect so much from me"/"That maybe he cares too much for me/etc. Then Mist will be all sunshine again, hanging out and stuff. Then it seems like the medicine has worn off, and Mist is back to one of his moods.
Was having lunch with another pal, Melody. Melody mentioned that she has observed that Mist throws tantrum with me quite frequently/seems frustrated with me, and asked him why he treats me like that and why he expects more from me than from other acquaintances. Mist says I am in sensitive/can't take care of myself/denies that he is expecting more from me/etc.
Mist is in one of his moods again. Melody asked if I did anything to upset him today. Well, I guess me being me frustrates him.
Puzzling, but I am tired of these mood swings. I am going to ignore Mist and let him be..since I am insensitive in his eyes anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment