Thursday, February 18, 2010

At 28, I can afford to

Hope CNY has been fun n great for you! I had too much good food, too little sleep, and thus am having fever at the moment. The good thing is, I am on 2 days MC!!! YEAHAAAH...can't wait for the weekend though!!
Love my PJ for CNY2010

At 28, I can afford to:

1) take my own sweet time to choose the man that I want. Since I have passed me prime time (to me, a woman's prime age is 25, though a lot of people beg to differ, but its my opinion lah), I can take my time to pick the man, since I have passed my self-imposed "prime age". Will only settle for the best in my eyes! I dont have to take rubbish from a man. If he doesnt treat me well, off you go, I will chose to be alone

2) Buy all the pradas/chanel/Loewe, etc! hahhaha..as if! but now, is definitely much better than when I juz started work, when my only work bag was a Mango handbag! But I was happy then too. I am starting to indulge in good shoes, and I am so loving my Bally, burberry and DKNY shoes! The setback is, whoever dares to step on my toes (aka my shoes), you better watch it!

3) Buy a car/apartment? Seriously considering this option. Need to work on the numbers, dont wanna spend what I cant afford either

4) Love myself, all of the above is about loving myself anyway! heeheee

5) Spend more time with family and friends. With school sorted out and job stablized, I can spend quality time.

6) Do impulsive things. Who is there to stop me?

7) Work on progressing in career

8) and lastly, I can afford to buy anti-aging product to age gracefully into my 30s!

Welcome Lunar Year 2010

1 comment:

mamamira said...

Coming mid-thirties and tied with a baby, I'm soooo jealous of yr freedom now!