Saturday, November 21, 2009

Prada Called

While I was manning my stall at my place annual flea market, Prada called!

My bag (the bag which was sold out when I returned to Singapore from Hokkaido) is here! The store assistant asked me whether I wanna go down today to buy..wish I could. I almost said yes...almost. Then I could make her mine tonight...Wish I got the deep pockets and crazy guts. The store assistant gave me the ultimatum - Its the only piece and there are 2 other ladies on waiting list. But the logical me, still said no. Thank you, I will re-queue for the next one.

The main reason why I didnt jump at the opportunity to buy today is because EL's client suggested that she will buy for me in HK next week (btw, the bag was sold out in HK when I was there last week). I am betting my money and pinning my hopes on her. Hope she wont disappoint me (which she did disappoint me last yr on e Miu Miu bag, but then again, I am good at giving ppl 2nd chances)

Gng KTV later with my fav ppl!! Cant wait! Hooorraaayyy

*I must try to control my temper, I must try to be more patient, I must try to be a better person

No comments: