This week has been a very "happening" week for a lao auntie like me.
It started on Monday, when we celebrated HL Milk's bday @ DF
It happened on Tuesday, when I went on a yacht to witness a very beautiful & romantic proposal to my good friend. Totally unexpected & smitten sweet =). And we celebrated @ DF again.
It continued on Wednesday, when I went for some free drinks @ DO
Come Thursday, I fell sick! Weakling..hahha..kuah kuah. And the doctor gave me 2 days MC for today & tmr. But I slogged at office today till 6pm.
Awaiting for Friday, when I can leave on a jetplane with my closest buds to lose some $ n to gain some happiness & blessings. =) Hopefully my fever wont hinder me from my plans for the weekend
Planning for another shopping trip in Aug.
Life is good! =)
My only complaint for this week is that I dont get much family bonding time! I didnt get to see my sisters & baby nelly =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment