Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everything is not so right - grumpings again

Things are jus not going well.

I dont want to complain anymore, yet I dont want to bottle up my feelings too.

These days, I finish work late with a heavy heart and aching bones. I try to appear lively for my family and friends. But some days, I wish that they understand that I am juz tired, not being difficult or negative or irritating to be with.

Today, I finished work at ard 8pm. HG asked me if I am gng home, and I said not yet, as I am gng KTV. She said I still have the energy to go KTV, as she is already so exhausted from work. Well, on my part, I want to be good company. But at the end of the evening, it still doesnt end well, and besides having a heavy heart and aching bones, I end up with a sad and aching heart too...

No comments: