Monday, April 07, 2008

Retreat - Club Med Bintan

Hey guys, I am back from Bintan Club Med!

Am on medical leave today, as I fell sick in Bintan! How suay rit! Hahaha...all my holiday trips will end with some little mishap! Its a sign to tell me that my life is to work my ass off, not to play! Heee....But these little mishaps made my trip memorable! I still enjoyed my trip thoroughly!

I am now blogging through my sis MIO TV connection! Its so cool, to look at the television as a computer screen! I am a technology gundo! Heehee

Alot of people at Club Med thought that James and I were on honeymoon trip. If only they knew, its actually our breakup/final showdown trip! I didnt tell, as I dont want to shock people and to lead to a tongue-tied situation! Its great that we are able to take this so well!

I think I had enough. We had hmm....5 great and sometimes painful years together. Its time to move on, and not dilly dally around. Friends, must ask me out more often ok!

Anyway....Club Med is so beautiful. The beach is awesome! I didnt knw that such a great beach resort is just 45mins away from Spore! The food, activities and staff were fabulous. But the nightlife was abit....hmm......err....yawnzz. I was thinking if the gals were around, we will sure have a great time entertaining ourselves!

Will post some pixs of the beautiful beach. If ever I am sad, I will remember sitting in the sand, with the waves lapping up towards me, looking towards the sea and sky horizon with hope! =)

Gng to eat some ice-cream now! Have a good day ahead my friends

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wei, i dunnoe if i shd be happy or sad for u. anyway am glad u are taking it very very well (i hope!!!) see ya on 16 april!!!