I dont know that I could be so suay these few days
It all started with...
1) I fell down at the lobby of my house on Friday night after steamboat with the Mean Gals. I was sashaying down the stairway when I missed a step. KaBOMBOM..a small elephant fell on her knees. Thats not the end of the episode. The small elephant tried to stand up, but her heels caught on the hem of her skirt and she fell again. Now I got such a nice shade of purple/blue on my knees. The only heng thing is NOBODY was around. But if you guys happen to see a clip of a lady (that vaguely looks like me) falling down the stairs on youtube, DO NOT TELL ME! I mean it.
2) Work went hay-wire. All of you know how "hard" I work rit. So Workaholic Yang decided to take in a reservation for 9units of 3br apartments checking-in on the same day, expecting only turnout of 63 pax....but ooohh nooo...dont underestimate the no. of friends that our I*dians counterparts have. About 80pax turn up, creating such a chaos at our residence. Arguing, 100 pieces of luggages, ppl hanging out all over the place, removing shoes, running children, talking all at the same time. My bosses were soooooo "excited" (in other words, upset/angry).I of course will kanna from the boss on "I need to talk to you.."! Haiz....can u image my pain/heartache? I only want to drive occupany in the residence, to help out. I am not commissioned for these reservations leh.
3) In my rush to the residence this morning, to settle my sorrows, I beat the red light along rocher road. I seem to see some flashes in my rear and side mirrors. There goes my 12points and S$200. Finally, my driving skills got recogonised by TP. Wonder if they can send me the photo of my car dashing by....Swee Ah
4) There are other nitty gritty events...that I want to close the chapter on
Now when I am blogging on these unfortunate events, it seems quite funny leh! hahha....i am really laughing now
Bless me can?
It all started with...
1) I fell down at the lobby of my house on Friday night after steamboat with the Mean Gals. I was sashaying down the stairway when I missed a step. KaBOMBOM..a small elephant fell on her knees. Thats not the end of the episode. The small elephant tried to stand up, but her heels caught on the hem of her skirt and she fell again. Now I got such a nice shade of purple/blue on my knees. The only heng thing is NOBODY was around. But if you guys happen to see a clip of a lady (that vaguely looks like me) falling down the stairs on youtube, DO NOT TELL ME! I mean it.
2) Work went hay-wire. All of you know how "hard" I work rit. So Workaholic Yang decided to take in a reservation for 9units of 3br apartments checking-in on the same day, expecting only turnout of 63 pax....but ooohh nooo...dont underestimate the no. of friends that our I*dians counterparts have. About 80pax turn up, creating such a chaos at our residence. Arguing, 100 pieces of luggages, ppl hanging out all over the place, removing shoes, running children, talking all at the same time. My bosses were soooooo "excited" (in other words, upset/angry).I of course will kanna from the boss on "I need to talk to you.."! Haiz....can u image my pain/heartache? I only want to drive occupany in the residence, to help out. I am not commissioned for these reservations leh.
3) In my rush to the residence this morning, to settle my sorrows, I beat the red light along rocher road. I seem to see some flashes in my rear and side mirrors. There goes my 12points and S$200. Finally, my driving skills got recogonised by TP. Wonder if they can send me the photo of my car dashing by....Swee Ah
4) There are other nitty gritty events...that I want to close the chapter on
Now when I am blogging on these unfortunate events, it seems quite funny leh! hahha....i am really laughing now
Bless me can?
1 comment:
Weiting, don't be upset about all those unhappy events that had happen to u. After all this unhappy things had happen to u, u will have good luck coming yr way. Weiting, god will bless u and protect u. Take care.
Regards,
DeQiang
Post a Comment