Saturday, February 24, 2007

Workaholic Yang

Recently, I have been hard at work. Having been working till quite late for the past few days...

But the good news is....I hit my Feb sales target!! Yoooohooooooooooo......and March doesnt look too bad at the moment.

Porky is in Big Apple. So shiok.......wish I am overseas at the moment too....a chance to relax and sight see, and not forgetting to shop too. But I think it is difficult for me to escape work, as in March I have lotsa to do. Had a meeting yesterday with my director and manager, and they are pushing for sales.....
On Sat, went to my Sunny's place with my colleagues. Woww...6 gals really make it like a marketplace. We were talking, laughing and gossiping so loudly! But I have had lotsa fun, and ate lots of good food! I love steamboat and BBQ food!Yummmmmmmy.....too bad that Porky doesnt share my sentiments.

Anyway, took pics with my mum on Saturday! I think we look alike. Both of us got round face...heehee

No comments: