Sunday, September 24, 2006

Missing

A week since I blog. =)

I am feeling a little disoriented today, don't know why. Maybe I am missing a friend who will back in sg soon.

I don't know what I want to do. What to do today, what to do with my life. I wish I could turn back time and do things right. Maybe I won't be so confused today.

But then again, maybe I will not learn to cherish, to appreciate and to be content.

Mun's wedding is tomorrow. Darling Mun aka Mrs Wong, if you are reading this entry, congratualations! Can't wait to see u at your ROM tomorrow. Lily, you and me have progressed on alot haven't we? From our "tutu" days in Telok Kurau, to poly, to u in NAFA, then me to Uni, and finally us working. I remember our secondary school crushes, our friendship, our drinking sessions, our tears, staying at yr house, and many more. You have always being there when I needed you most! Tomorrow will be a new creation to our memories, your ROM! I hope I won't tear at your ROM. Love u gal! I only wish for the best things to happen in your life! A toast to your wedding and our beautiful friendship! Muacks

1 comment:

mamamira said...

Joy, see it in this way -
The past still linger regrets into the present so as to refrain us from repeating the mistakes.
For a start now, live sensibly - Strike a balance btw your heart & mind!
And in time to come, you shall be able to reflect your life with peacefulness!