Monday, January 23, 2006

It's strange. When I am sitting in front of my laptop, I can't seem to have anything that I really want to blog about.

But during different moments of the day, suddenly I will chance upon a random thought and I will ponder to myself that I have to blog this when I get home. Hahaa...but I will totally forget abt it as soon as I reached home.

Porky is playing Diablo 2 beside me now. He looks possessed still..haaaa...when he is walking from his carpark to his house tonight, I think he will look left and right for demons...hahahahha

1 comment:

Andy Hunter said...

I know! I am just like that video game thing. When I was little I always, I mean always considered vampires, and aliens to be a much bigger danger to me in the dark than I ever thought about burglars, or a fire or something.